Chain SawOur range of products include oregon chainsaw.
Approx. Price: Rs 7,500 / PieceGet Latest Price
|Battery Type||Lithium Ion|
|Battery Weight||2.7 Lb|
|Chain Tensioning System||tool-less|
|Charge Time||240 minutes|
|Charger Output||1.8 Amp|
|No Load Chain Speed||2796 FPM|
|Run Time||Up to 400 2"-3" material cuts|
|Trigger Type||Variable speed|
|Oil Tank Capacity||4.1 oz|
- The CS300 Cordless Chainsaw cuts trees and limbs quickly and easily, tackling even the toughest jobs. Made by the world's leading saw chain manufacturer, this chainsaw has a 16" chain that you can sharpen on the saw in 3 seconds with the pull of a lever. The brushless motor delivers a powerful combination of speed and torque. Premium battery technology provides constant no-fade power and longer run-times. Part of Oregon’s 40V Max Cordless Tool System, a line of powerful, emissions-free tools. Includes one 4.0 Ah battery and one standard charger.
- Brushless motor provides increased efficiency and power output
- PowerSharp chain minimizes downtime by allowing you to sharpen your saw right on the chain within seconds
- Lightweight for comfort and ease of use
- Silent between cuts
- Chainsaw starts with the pull of a trigger – no pull cords
- Battery can be recharged up to 1,000 times
- Make up 400 2-3 inch cuts when the 4.0 Ah battery is fully charged
- The chain stays oiled using the built-in Lubri-Tec oiling system which reduces chain friction and increases the saw’s run time
- Overload protection – motor shuts off automatically if chainsaw is pushed too hard
- Easy to assemble. All you need to do is put the tensioner on the guide bar and then put the bar and chain on the saw.
- Chainsaw is CARB compliant and can be shipped to California